Saturday 31 March 2012

Why Pygmy Warriors ?

Some of the more Internet Savvy amongst you may have noticed the web address of this Blog includes the phrase Pygmy Warriors. It would be remiss of me not to comment on why! Pygmy Warriors is a story I am working on which I will serialise and post here one chapter at a time.It is a fictionalised memoir of my childhood and the exploits of "Our Gang" that took place over a couple of Summers. It will, in my mind, be the most important and probably the longest piece that will exist on this Blog. Although, there is a SciFi novel, entitled, Galanden Core, I am working on that may find its way here). The first Part of Pygmy warriors will be posted very soon. I just need to find a way to get more people here to read it otherwise whats the point ?. So, please, if you have read anything here just leave a comment and let me, at least, know that someone read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on anything you read here. Good or Bad I want to know what you think.